Sunday, June 10

Life In Lo-Fi & Scavenger Hunt

Travel-I must admit I have been having a love affair with my polaroid lately.
I'm sure the Nikon is feeling neglected, but I am fascinated by how these
polaroids produce such different results each time I shoot with them. This first
shot is for travel. We went with a group of friends last weekend to camp
along the river. The weather was great, but the water was cold.

 Silly-We recently traveled to Oklahoma for Brian"s nephew's graduation from
high school. I caught them at a silly moment in the pool.

Black and White-This is a roadside shot with my iphone. It caught my eye at the last moment!

Spots-You could call these spots on the concrete or spot's paw prints in the concrete.
These paw prints went on for some time on the sidewalk.

Paper-About two seconds after this she started chewing on the corner of the paper
of this vintage gardening book. Bad Kitty!

I have not been here for SHS in sometime. Life is very crazy this summer and it
sure doesn't look like there is any end in sight.

Joining Scavenger Hunt Sunday.


  1. Oh! I adored the lovely softness of each pic. Great edits! And your blog is so very sweet.

    I can't wait to come back for more.


  2. I love these too! Just beautiful!

  3. The composition of paper is awesome! Probably my favorite of the day. And your black and white shot looks vintage. I love it!

  4. Really creative group of shots. I think the b/w is my favorite...the processing seems to enhance the retro feel...just beautiful!

  5. I can see why you are lovin' the polaroid...fantastic set!

  6. I love it - creates such a unique mood to your images.

  7. I love the yellow tone in the first two pics, the rest are great too! :-)